Introducing Freddie Cascio Obituary Cause Of Death Beloved Restaurant Owner. In a somber tribute to the life and legacy of Freddie Cascio, we share the heartfelt obituary of a beloved restaurant owner. Freddie Cascio, renowned for his Italian and Cajun cuisine, tragically met his untimely end in a car accident near his iconic Monroe restaurant. As the community mourns the loss of a cherished figure, we reflect on the indelible mark he left not only through his culinary creations but also through the warmth and hospitality he extended to patrons over the years. Join us in commemorating Freddie’s memory and the end of an era in Monroe’s culinary landscape. Visit gaudoi.vn for more on Freddie Cascio’s life and the legacy he leaves behind.
I. Personal Information Freddie Cascio Monroe Mourns the Loss of Freddie Cascio, Beloved Restaurant Owner
1. General Information
- Full Name: Fredrick “Freddie” Alexander Cascio
- Age: 71 years old
- Place of Birth: Monroe, Louisiana
- Date of Passing:
- Place of Passing:
2. Memorial Service Information
- Date and Time: 2:00 P.M. on September 22, 2023
- Rosary: A Rosary will be held at 1:30 P.M. prior to the memorial service.
- Location: St. Matthew Catholic Church, Monroe, Louisiana
- Rev. Joseph Martina, Jr.
- Deacon Norman Cantrelle
- Deacon Scott Brandle
- Interment: Freddie will be laid to rest in the St. Matthew Catholic Church Mausoleum.
3. Visitation Information
- Date and Time: 4:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M. on September 21, 2023
- Location: Mulhearn Funeral Home, Monroe, Louisiana
II. Cause Of Death And Obituary Fredrick “Freddie” Alexander Cascio
Fredrick “Freddie” Alexander Cascio, the cherished owner of Freddie Cascio’s Italian and Cajun Restaurant in Monroe, tragically lost his life in a car accident yesterday morning near his beloved restaurant. For many in Monroe, his restaurant had been a favorite haunt for years. While it may not have been the fanciest dining establishment, it held a special place in the hearts of its patrons.
On September 18, the Monroe community was shaken by the news of Freddie’s passing. Ouachita Parish sheriff’s deputies responded to a one-car accident on Finks Hideaway Road around 8:30 a.m. The accident occurred not far from the restaurant, which had become an institution in the town.
Freddie’s restaurant, known for its Italian and Cajun cuisine, had been a local fixture for decades. Many in Monroe fondly remembered their visits to the restaurant, which was not just about the food but also about the warm and welcoming atmosphere created by Freddie himself.
The future of the restaurant remains uncertain. Freddie’s presence was an integral part of the establishment, and it’s difficult to imagine it continuing without him. If the restaurant does close, it would mark the end of an era, as Cascio’s restaurant has been a staple in Monroe for the better part of a century.
Monroe and its residents are left to mourn the loss of a beloved community member and restaurateur. Freddie Cascio’s passing is a sad and significant moment for the town, and his memory will live on in the hearts of all those who enjoyed his restaurant and his warm hospitality.
III. Quality dialogue from a quality movie recited by a legend
IV. Owner of Popular Monroe Restaurant, Freddie Cascio, Passes Away in Car Accident
Freddie Cascio, the beloved owner and operator of Monroe’s renowned eatery, Freddie Cascio’s Italian and Cajun Restaurant, tragically lost his life following a car accident earlier this week.
On September 18, Ouachita Parish sheriff’s deputies were dispatched to the scene of a one-car accident that occurred at approximately 8:30 a.m. The accident took place on Finks Hideaway Road, near the intersection of Old Sterlington Road.
Preliminary findings from the investigation revealed that the vehicle operated by Cascio had crashed into a deep ditch. The impact resulted in critical injuries to Cascio, ultimately leading to his untimely passing.
V. Condolences and Remembrances
- Darlene & Keith Calhoun: “Freddie always brought smiles and kind words every time we saw him. He always made us feel welcome. We appreciate the time we had together and thank the Lord for his presence in our lives. Our prayers are with all of his family during this time.”
- Marana Parker: “I’m shocked and saddened to lose my friend but am so thankful for all of our childhood and high school memories that we have relived and laughed about throughout the years. Double dating each other’s best friends through high school was the most fun! Taking off that Sunday, going to Vicksburg, which our parents knew nothing about, was so adventurous until you had to flip, running down that hill, and breaking your leg! Having to call LV and confess was totally frightening but Pat told him and said that LV wasn’t mad because he called him ‘Cat’! When we finally got to see Freddie and Pat told him, Freddie let us know we were all in big trouble because if LV called you ‘Cat,’ you were history! I wouldn’t take anything for our memories that we have shared over the past 60+ years. I know that Pat and Freddie are laughing it up right now! Tori, Rosie, Mary Lynn, Stevie, and Queenie, there are no words to express my feelings. Just know that I’m praying for you all during this horrific time.”
- Nikki Smith: “I’m just heartbroken!! 💔 Rest In Peace my dear friend! Fly High with the Angels! Until we meet again! I love you Freddie! ♥️😇🙏 Sending prayers for the entire family! 🙏 They are all so special to me!!”
- Tom Grant: “Freddie will be missed by all who knew him. May he rest in peace. Prayers for the family.”
- Linda and Larry Kelly: “Rest peacefully dear Freddie. You will be missed by many friends and family. Thanks for your service, smiles and hospitality to all. See you on the other side.”
- These heartfelt messages offer condolences, share memories, and express love and respect for Freddie Cascio.